Common Criteria EAL 2+ CertificationThe Common Criteria for Information Technology Security Evaluation is an internationally recognized standard for computer security.
- A CC evaluation involves a security analysis of an IT product (Target of Evaluation, or TOE).
- Evaluation Assurance Level (EAL) 2 certification indicates that the product has been “Structurally Tested” for security.
- Standard EAL 2 testing
- TOE summary specification with architectural design summary
- Flaw reporting procedures
- The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) is a federal law that places tight restrictions on the use and storage of protected health information (PHI).
- WipeDrive earned the HIPAA Seal of Compliance from The Compliancy Group, a respected third-party HIPAA review organization.
Nato NIAPC Certification
- The NATO Information Assurance Product Catalogue (NIAPC) is a list of products and systems approved for use by member nations of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.
- WipeDrive is listed in the NIAPC as “a disk sanitizing tool that permanently erases all data from hard drives and other data storages devices.”
NYCE Certificate of Compliance
- NYCE is a Mexico-based organization that provides safety and confidence evaluations for the software industry.
- WipeDrive Enterprise was found to comply with Mexican Standard NMX-I_9126-2-NYCE-2011.
- The Asset Disposal and Information Security Alliance (ADISA) develops standards for the secure disposal of IT equipment.
- The organization found that WipeDrive Enterprise resists all threats tested at levels 1 and 2 of the ADISA Threat mMatrix which lists various risks for the retrieval of data in a solid-state storage device.
National Cyber Security Center certification
- The National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) provides cybersecurity advisory and support services to organizations in the UK.
- Using CPA evaluation standards, the NCSC awarded Foundation Grade certification to WipeDrive in recognition of the product’s effectiveness as data sanitization software.